Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wow, it's really been that long?

I have been extremely computer unfriendly the last several months, but I didn't realize my last post was so long ago!  Yikes!  Sorry to all those faithful followers of mine.  I am hoping to post at the minimum once a week from here on out.

Here's what you've missed these last 5 months:


MAY:  Travis turned 18 (groannnnnnnnnn) and Justin got his driver's permit.  I groan at Travis turning 18 because now, even though he still lives with us and isn't working, he's decided he's an "adult" now and can do what he wants when he wants.  I DON'T THINK SO!  But it's such a battle every day...

JUNE:  Not much happening this month.

JULY:  Hubby and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary!

AUGUST:  Just a usual month.  But school started, which gives me a little break! ;o)

SEPTEMBER:  Once again, just a usual month.

OCTOBER:  Justin went to Fright Fest at Six Flags and they told him his season pass wasn't activated.  HUH?  He's already been to Six Flags and used it!  He went to the office and they said he needed the e-mail that confirms the purchase.  Well, I deleted that MONTHS ago after the first time he went!  Fortunately, he got a decent person and he gave them my e-mail and they confirmed his pass is valid.  But here's the best part...they ALSO gave him a 2011 pass for FREE!  I guess there really is some good left in this world!
Also, Justin turned 16 this month, and best news of all!  I was able to locate my cousins and three aunts on Facebook!  I haven't seen my cousins in 17 years, and I haven't seen my aunts in 45!!!!

No comments:

Items I Can't Live Without

Smart Balance Omega Non-Stick Cooking Spray:
Every kitchen should have one!
ZERO fat, ZERO calories, NO trans fats, NO cholesterol, NO sodium and a ratio of 5:1 Omega 6 to Omega 3. This product has the right balance of fats to help improve cholesterol!



Pick-a-Size Paper Towels:

Trust me, a GREAT way to save money and be green.
Here is a great deal for Brawny Pick a Size Paper Towels...
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=217118&catid=135134&aid=335944&aparam=brawny_paper_towels_pic&CAID=96d7ae60-074c-4585-8281-418f9c2aba24


Sensodyne Iso-Active Multi Action Foaming Gel:
VERY expensive, but Oh, so worth it!

Leave me a note:

Health Tip of the Day

Be active. The safest and most effective way to lose weight is to reduce calories and increase physical activity.

Beauty Tip of the Day

Watch your posture. How you carry yourself affects how people perceive you more than you think! Perk up that chin, throw those shoulders back, and glide through the air as if you just signed a ten million dollar contract.

Spotlight Video of the Week

javascript:void(0)

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP