Friday, April 30, 2010

Visitors!

We had some really cute visitors the other day.  They came back yesterday.  Once was nice, but I don't think I want them returning again.  And they came out of nowhere and decided to visit us.  Not sure why...

I took pictures and videos, but the camera I used isn't hooked up to my computer yet.  I have an older one that I need to uninstall before installing the new one.  Maybe at some point today I can get off my lazy butt and take care of that.

Hard to do though.  Hubby's been home and when he's home I get SO lazy.  Now I have a glimpse into the future of retirement...ugh.  Not a pretty picture.  Seems a little boring even.  LOL!

Well, hopefully I will get motivated later and be able to post the pics.  You're gonna love 'em!

4 comments:

THRIFTY CANUCKS said...

Hi, there, visiting from Friday Follow. I am brand new to this and also have a brand new blog at http://thriftycanucks.blogspot.com/
I am now your newest follower and look forward to your updates. Would love if you could drop by my blog.

Hello! I'm Kate. said...

Stoping by from Friday follow! I'm a new follower! I'm going to go check out ur son's blog too!

Jeanette Huston said...

Following you on Friday Follow;-)

Thanks
Jeanette Huston
http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

J Fullwood said...

Hello, amusing blog!! I'm posed similar questions by parents often. I addressed them on my blog at http://jafullwood.blogspot.com/. Come over and read. Let me know what you think. Thanks for the inspiration. Mentor James

Items I Can't Live Without

Smart Balance Omega Non-Stick Cooking Spray:
Every kitchen should have one!
ZERO fat, ZERO calories, NO trans fats, NO cholesterol, NO sodium and a ratio of 5:1 Omega 6 to Omega 3. This product has the right balance of fats to help improve cholesterol!



Pick-a-Size Paper Towels:

Trust me, a GREAT way to save money and be green.
Here is a great deal for Brawny Pick a Size Paper Towels...
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=217118&catid=135134&aid=335944&aparam=brawny_paper_towels_pic&CAID=96d7ae60-074c-4585-8281-418f9c2aba24


Sensodyne Iso-Active Multi Action Foaming Gel:
VERY expensive, but Oh, so worth it!

Leave me a note:

Health Tip of the Day

Be active. The safest and most effective way to lose weight is to reduce calories and increase physical activity.

Beauty Tip of the Day

Watch your posture. How you carry yourself affects how people perceive you more than you think! Perk up that chin, throw those shoulders back, and glide through the air as if you just signed a ten million dollar contract.

Spotlight Video of the Week

javascript:void(0)

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP